Digital Anemometer - Wind Meter
Steinberg Systems wind meter is a device for precise measurement of wind strength and ambient temperature.
The device is perfect for extreme sports such as kitesurfing, windsurfing, wing foil.
Before going on the water, it is worth checking the wind strength on the spot. Thanks to such measurements you can properly choose the size of the kite / sail / wing and take care of your safety. Remember that choosing a too large kite or sail size can endanger your health.
The biggest advantage of the anemometer is that the rotor used to measure the wind is mounted horizontally. This solution allows precise measurement of the wind speed, regardless of the direction in which the device is set. In the case of other wind meters available on the market, 95% of the devices have a vertical rotor, which results in part of the rotor casing obstructing the wind and the measurement may be falsified.
In the set you will receive:
- windmeter (battery included)
- instruction manual (also available to download at the bottom of the page).
- Model - SBS-AM-100
- Wind measurement range - 0.7 ~ 30 m/s / 2.5 ~ 105 km/h / 1.5 ~ 67 MPH / 1.3 ~ 58.3 knots
- Wind measurement units - m/s / km/h / MPH / knots
- Temperature measurement range [℃] - -20 to 50 degrees
- Display - LCD
- Backlit display
- Auto shut off
- Real time measurement
- Accuracy of temperature measurement [℃] - 1,5
- Accuracy - ±(4%)
- Housing material - ABS
- Battery type - 9 V
- Dimensions 135x50x30cm
- Weight - 143grams