The rules defined below are in compliance with the legal standards in force in Poland and in the European Union, with particular regard to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
Internet shop henrypartners.pl, run by Jakub Kubacki Maurycy Beniowskiego 68/70m.18
II. General provisions
The Administrator of the personal data is henrypartners.pl, run by Jakub Kubacki ul.Maurycy Beniowskiego 68/70m.18
80-355 Gdańsk, entered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information maintained by the Minister of Economy, NIP 9581637872, the owner of the online shop henrypartners.pl, selling Goods by means of it without the simultaneous presence of the Parties using a telecommunications network, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller".
The data controller shall not sell, make available or transfer, without the express consent, the Buyer's personal or address data to third parties by way of a one- or two-sided legal transaction. The Administrator is entitled to do so only at the request of the court, prosecutor's office, police or other body authorized to submit a request.
Third Only with the consent of the Buyer data provided by him may be used for marketing purposes.
4th The Buyer remains anonymous until making his first purchase on the Website, subscribing to an electronic newsletter (newsletter) or registering to create an individual Account on the Website. In these cases, it is required to provide (electronically or in any other way) certain contact details, which are then sent to the system via a secure connection.
(5) Making a purchase at henrypartners.pl by the Buyer and simultaneous registration or independent registration of an account at the shop shall be deemed consent to the collection and processing of personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). This information is used only and exclusively for the purpose of completing the order, including issuing a proof of sale (receipt or VAT invoice) and shipping products. In connection with the above, henrypartners.pl shall be entitled to make the collected data available to its business partners only for the purpose of efficient order processing.
6th Personal data collected by the Seller shall be directly accessible only to authorized employees or associates of the Seller and authorized persons involved in the operation of the Store, who have been granted appropriate powers of attorney.
7th Seller declares that processes buyers' personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended). and that it applies technical and organisational measures ensuring protection of the processed data appropriate to threats and categories of protected data, and in particular that it protects the Buyer's personal data against unauthorised access, loss or damage.
III. Scope and purpose of collected data
(1) Depending on the method of creating an Account, the Buyer should provide the following data:
2. in order to place an Order, the Buyer should provide data enabling contact with him, in particular:
a. e-mail address
c. the identifier (login) under which the Buyer intends to appear
d. first and last name
e. address of residence
f. contact phone number.
3) To place an order for the Newsletter the Purchaser should provide:
a. Electronic mail address (e-mail)
Any data provided by the Buyer in the Order or registration form, which can be found on the Store's website, will be processed by the Seller solely for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. Processing of personal data takes place in this case in accordance with the provisions of Article. 23, paragraph. 1, point. In this case, the processing of personal data takes place in accordance with Article. 23 (1) (3) of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item. 833 as amended). 5.
5th The above does not exclude the possibility of processing the Buyer's personal data by the Seller in order to pursue claims under the business.
6th Depending on the consent given by the Buyer when filling out the registration form or submitting the Order, e-mail address provided by the Buyer will be processed by the Seller in order to send a free newsletter containing commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 104).
7th Seller informs that it protects the personal data of Buyers who are entrepreneurs to the extent to which the Central Register and Information on Business Activity does not reserve the openness, in particular, the data listed in Article 25 of the Act of 2 July 2004 on freedom of economic activity (consolidated text Journal of Laws 2013, No. 0 item 672).
9th Buyer has the ability to decide to what extent his personal data will be used. In particular, the Buyer may make a declaration of will withdrawing consent to the processing of data in the form of e-mail address for the purpose of sending the Newsletter.
10th The Buyer has the right to complete, update, correct personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or deletion, if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of law or are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
(11) The Buyer shall have the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes specified in Article 23 (1) (5) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. 5 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 833, as amended) or in case the Seller intends to process them for marketing purposes or against their transfer to another data controller. In this case, the Seller may leave the person's name or address in the data filing system only in order to avoid the person's repeated use for the purposes covered by the objection.
12th Any changes to their personal data Buyer can make by sending the appropriate declaration of intent to the address of the Seller.
13th Seller reserves the right to refuse to delete the Buyer's data if their behavior is necessary for the implementation of claims or if it is required by applicable law.
14th Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the Order, providing access to the Account or sending the Newsletter.
15. the Seller reserves the right to collect IP addresses of Buyers, which may be helpful in:
a. diagnosing technical problems with the server,
b. creating statistical analyses, in particular consisting in determining from which places the most visits were recorded,
c. administration of data collection,
d. improving solutions used in the Shop.
IV. Types and purpose of Cookies used
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the Buyer's devices. In particular, this way it is not possible to get into the devices of Buyers viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files make it possible to identify the software used by the Buyer and to customise the Website individually for each Buyer. Cookies usually include the name of the domain they come from, the time they are stored on a device and the value assigned to them.
The data controller uses two types of cookies:
Session cookies - are stored on the Buyer's device and remain there until the session of a given browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the Buyer's device.
Persistent cookies - are stored on the Buyer's device and remain there until deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the device does not delete them from the Buyer's device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the Buyer's device. 3.
The Buyer has the option to restrict or disable access of cookies to his device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Service, except for those functions which by their nature require cookies.
(4) The Data Controller uses Own Cookies for the following purposes
a. configuration of the Service:
- adjustment of the content of the websites of the Service to the preferences of Buyers and optimisation of use of the websites of the Service,
- recognising the Buyer's device and its location and appropriately displaying the website adapted to his/her individual needs.
b. authentication of Buyers in the Service and ensuring:
- maintenance of Buyers' session (after logging in), thanks to which a Buyer does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service,
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, enabling in particular verification of authenticity of a browser session,
- optimising and increasing the efficiency of the services provided by the Data Controller.
c. execution of processes necessary for full functionality of the websites:
- adjustment of the content of the Website to the Buyer's preferences and optimisation of use of the Website. In particular, these files enable recognition of the basic parameters of the Buyer's device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs,
- correct operation of the partnership programme, enabling in particular verification of sources of redirection of Buyers to websites of the Service;
- enabling the use of the "Clipboard" and "Shopping Cart" functions on the Website.
d. analysis, research and audience audit:
- creation of anonymous statistics which help to understand how users of the Website use the Website's websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content.
e. ensuring safety and reliability of the Service.
5. the Administrator of the Service uses External Cookies for the following purposes :
a. presentation of multimedia content on the websites of the Service, which are downloaded from an external website, e.g. youtube,
b. collection of general and anonymous statistical data via,
c. Analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics,
d. To present advertisements tailored to your preferences using an online advertising tool, such as Google AdSense,
e. logging into the service by means of social networking tools, e.g. Facebook.com,
f. use of interactive functions in order to popularise the Service by means of social networking sites, e.g. Facebook.com, Pinterest.com,
g. presentation of opinions on websites of the Service, which are downloaded from an external website, Ceneo.pl and Opineo.pl,
h. use of functions in order to facilitate communication via the Website, which are downloaded from an external website, such as Live Chat.
V. Conditions for storing and accessing Cookies
The Buyer may, independently and at any time, change the settings relating to Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the Buyer's device. The Buyer may change the settings referred to in the previous sentence using the settings of their web browser. These settings may be changed in particular in In order to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform on their placement on the Buyer's device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
(2) The Buyer may at any time delete Cookies using the available functions of the browser they use.
(4) Detailed instructions on how to configure browsers such as IE, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox can be found here.
Provision of the Newsletter service shall consist in periodic sending by electronic means of communication a newsletter containing commercial information, issued by the Seller.
2) The Seller shall provide the Newsletter service free of charge.
3) In order to receive the Newsletter the Buyer should:
a. a. place an order by entering his/her e-mail address in the electronic form available on the Site and tick the appropriate checkbox;
b. agree to receive the Newsletter, in accordance with the statement under the electronic form,
c. have an active electronic mail address (e-mail),
d. activate the link contained in the message sent automatically by the Seller to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer.
4. the moment the link contained in the message referred to in par. 3 above, an agreement on Newsletter service provision shall be entered into between the Parties.
5th The Buyer may at any time terminate the Newsletter service agreement by sending an appropriate declaration of intent to the address of the Seller or by using the link contained in the Newsletter text (footer). The Seller shall confirm the termination of the agreement by sending a message to the Buyer's email address. Upon termination of the Newsletter service agreement, the Seller shall stop sending the Newsletter to the Buyer's email address. The Buyer may at any time re-order the Newsletter.
Data Administrator declares that the Buyer's email address will not be made available to third parties.
VII. Final provisions
Third Seller reserves the right to make changes, withdrawals or modifications to the functions or features of the Store's websites, as well as to discontinue operations, transfer rights to the Store and make any legal actions allowed by applicable law. Any actions performed by the Seller cannot violate the Buyer's rights.
First Online payment service provider is Blue Media S.A.
2) Pay Pal payment system
3. traditional bank transfer
4) Cash on delivery payments